Take your productivity to the next level with Wunderlist Pro
Wunderlist, my favourite task management and productivity-enhancing application, has gone professional. What this means is that the application now has a pro version with extra features for those willing to give back and support 6Wunderkinder for providing a free version of an awesome application for a long time.
- first and foremost, it's a way to thank the guys at Wunderkit who are bringing you a great, reliable product. This financial contribution will make it possible for them to make Wunderlist even more awesome (for only $4.99/month or $49.99/year)
- you also get the following extra features for Wunderlist Pro users:
- unlimited sub tasks,
- the ability to delegate tasks to co-workers
- 8 awesome backgrounds
- Mail to Wunderlist - add new to-do elements by sending emails to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email account that you used when registering with Wunderlist
- Hide completed tasks
- Sort tasks - tasks can now be sorted alphabetically or by date
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser extensions for installing an "Add to Wunderlist" button. Adding new tasks or favourite content to read later is now as easy as clicking the "Add to Wunderlist button" when using a browser. Awesome.
- The action bar that makes it easy to invite people, mail tasks, print tasks as well as sorting of tasks
- Does Wunderlist work offline?
- Can I share my tasks with friends?
- Is the free version of Wunderlist still available?
- improve collaboration between team members by allowing them to add comments to tasks
- file attachment so that users can attach filers instead of sending emails to-and-fro between team members
- Mail to Wunderlist is a great feature. The only problem is that it allows users to only send mails from one email address. It would be good to have this feature working the way it is implimented in Evernote or Dropbox, where the user can send tasks from any email account. Another solution would be to enable users to add multiple accounts from which they would be able to send tasks. Most probably this feature will be available in future updates of Wunderlist since a lot of people are keeping their fingers crossed for this feature. If you are one of them, you can follow this link to vote for this feature request.
- Use Wunderlist to manage your tasks and improve productivity
- Wunderlist 2 now features sub-tasks and recurring task
- You can visit 6Wunderkinder, the developers of Wunderlist Pro, here
More blog posts about applications for you to enjoy.